Tuesday, 30 November 2010


I have completed my cushions today, hurrah! Here they are on a settee to show them all together. Eventually they will be part of my exhibition and showcased on a wall. I am pleased with how they've turned out. The digital printing was really successful and will definitely be something I try again. I have then made the bought cushion inners and made my own cover using cord black fabric on the back. These cushions are the beginning of something I hope will become a good, developed project. I next plan on using repeated images to create a more fluid and Victorian way of printing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment