Friday 22 April 2011

Cardboard Research 2





I visited Hobbycraft to see the range of cardboard items they sold. It was a useful trip as the store had a wide range of products which were exclusively cardboard. I was particularly interested in ways I could try to make these objects myself. So far, I have only experimented with larger furniture pieces and haven't thought too much about accessories. For me to make some of these objects might not be possible as I feel I would have to begin adding different materials other than cardboard which is something I don't really want to do. I liked the cardboard book idea, shown above, yet it was actually a box when opened up which I'm not sure I like. I want my objects to function as they are supposed to and not be disguised as another object. 

No comments:

Post a Comment