Tuesday 15 March 2011

Outside Cushions


I have began experimenting outdoors with my cushions. I have first tried them in my garden and then against a brick wall outside. I think the images with the brick wall as a back drop work the best as a garden isn't realistic of what I am trying to represent. 

Ideally, my chairs would match. yet I want them to still have an old quality to them as I think modern chairs don't feel right when I have tried them. The text on the cushions stands out but I think for my final degree piece I may make the text even larger, yet still keeping the same style font.

To take this further I plan on using the chairs in another, even more suitable location. Perhaps in sheltered alley ways and similar areas. Also, the cushions could be used alone on park benches and bus shelter sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment