Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wallpaper











I have been continuing with my 'Home Sweet Home' theme and like the idea of a portable home that can be temporary. I have began printing the words 'Home Sweet Home' onto lining paper, repetitively to reinforce the concept and main objective. I would like to use the wallpaper on location, in areas outdoors that are home to people. In these images I have tested it inside the home to get an idea of how it hangs. This will not be the wallpapers location as my main focus is it for to be used in an outdoor environment, which is what i will do next. I would also like to introduce different sentences and phrases and entwine them into the wallpaper to create something which is quite subtle. I would like to cover an entire area with the wallpaper aswell as other objects that I have been creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment